Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Picture is Worth...

3 of 3 due in Sept. 2010

19 comments:

kevin said...

Congratulations!!! That is so AWESOME!!!

Wendy said...

wow so you are annoucing it to the blogging world huh? pretty clever if you ask me!!! I am soo happy and excited for you! How was the Dr appointment today? Glad we can all go through this together! It makes it more bearable!!!!

Derek & Melanie said...

Congratulations! How are you feeling? I'm very excited for you guys. I love the way you announced it. So clever.

Franklin Family said...

Cute picture! I'm sure your kids are just beside themselves with excitement! Congratulations - I hope you're feeling alright. =)u

Donnie and Kristi said...

Congrats!

Tucson Mom said...

Congratulations everyone! This is fun for Bonanza Ward to grow. :)

Diane said...

Ahh, this makes me so happy! Congratulations to everyone.

And I love the picture!

We are mom and dad! said...

This is great to hear. Congradulations!!!
Hope all, including Dad and kids, are feeling OK. Love you all.

Pat and Dave said...

How fun!!! I am so excited for you! Very cute picture! Holding Aaron must have helped!

karen said...

Congratulations!!! Are the kids totally excited? How are you feeling? I hope all goes well.

Christa said...

Congrats Ali!

Schiffman Family said...

How Awesome!!!! We are so happy for you!!! What a great idea of how to announce the news. You are so clever!! Love you.

Becky said...

I am tickled from the tips of my toes to the top of my head!! I am so excited for you. Remember there is money involved for a Sept. 12 birthday!!
Love you all

Thornton Family said...

Woo Hoo!! Entering the adventure of 3!! You're going to do GREAT!! Love you guys!

TucsonBrowns said...

Love it all!

Annamarie said...

Congrats! This is such exciting news! I can only imagine how excited your kids are.

Laura Woodbury said...

Congrats! How fun! Love the t-shirts!

Stacy and Mike said...

What the what! This is AWESOME!!! Congratulations! How far along? When is due date, do we know the gender? come on come on details please! YEA!

The Blanchard's said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! Miss you guys, it has been way to long!