1. I need to remember to PRINT every entry as soon as it is posted and put it in my blog binder
2. I still have my WONDERFUL family who loves me...no matter what STUPID mistakes I make.
3. I have the most INCREDIBLE and LOVING husband ever and I am super BLESSED that he loves me so much!
4. I can't change the past, even the very immediate past, so I need to just start in the present to make things better.
5. History is history, and we are making history every second of every day.
6. At least I still have my pictures and videos, they're not very organized or captioned anymore, but I still have them.
7. I still have my memories...as long as I don't lose my mind!
Those are just a few of the thoughts I had. I'm still sick when I open up my blog and see that it's all gone, but there's nothing I can do about it now. So, I'm learning what I can from my mistake.
Just an FYI/Warning to those of you have may have more than one blog...
When you go to delete one of them...make sure you are logged into the right blog account. It's not the blog you're looking at, it's the blog your logged into.
There....lesson learned.


2 comments:
Oh Allison! I'm so sorry you deleted your blog. I know it's a lesson learned, but I'd still be crying!
I would sssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo be crying. How did your blog stalker know what to do. Please share!!
Hey did you know you can make your blog into books? Blurp.com
I think I am going to do that.
I love that you count your blessings in times of crisis! Another good lesson for ME!
Post a Comment