Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Decorating

So I've finally gotten all our Christmas decorations up! I love this time of year for a number of reasons. First and foremost for the celebration of my Savior, Jesus Christ's, birth. I am so grateful for Him and for the great life He lived. I also love this time of year because of the spirit of giving it brings out in everyone! I love the time I am able to spend with my family .....unfortunately not our extended family this year :( ..... and because of the feel that Christmas decorations bring to my home! 
The traditional snowflakes hanging from the ceiling. I don't have very many this year (no, not because we're in Tucson and it's still 80 degrees here) because I lost the folder of the ones I've been cutting and using since we got married. I know it's here, I just can't find where we put it! So, I guess until I find it, we're just having a light snow storm here!
My little village.  It's a little hard to see the people because its up so high, but higher is safer with two little ones!
I had fun with this! Our stockings are hung...but where's the chimney??!

No comments: